According to EU Reg. 679/2016 (GDPR), the company BMB di Berini F. & C. snc with legal and operational headquarters in Fogliano Redipuglia (GO) ZIP 34070 in St. dell’Artigianato 42/1 (following as “company”), as the policy owner, informs about methods and purposes of processing of its data.
Owner will process your personal and company’s data as identified by art. GDPR (ex. name, surname, business name, address and phone number, bank and payment details) which will be following defined as personal data and occasionally particular categories data as identified by art. 9 GDPR about health, ethnic background etc..
The processing of data is necessary for the realization of the services object to existing contracts and for the fulfilments foreseen by the current legislation. This treatment is carried out pursuant to A lett. 6 art. GDPR based on the approval of the art. 24 A, B and C lett. of the Privacy Code (Legislative Decree 196/2003) and GDPR for the following finality:
1. Fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and fiscal obligations deriving from existing relations with you;
2. Fulfill the obligations provided by the law, by a regulation, by the European legislation or by an order of the Authority;
3. Exercise the rights of the owner (ex. right of defense in court).
Personal data will be processed only with specific approval pursuant to art. 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and art. 7 GDPR, for marketing purposes, for sending via e-mail commercial communications and / or advertising material concerning our products or services and surveying the degree of satisfaction. The approval for this specific tratment is optional and can be revoked at any time and does not affect the provision of the services covered by the existing contracts.
MODALITIES FOR THE TREATMENT
The processing of personal data is carried out in paper and electronic format and the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and to the art. CO2 GDPR and more precisely: collection, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, usage, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction.
VALIDITY OF THE CONSENT
The documentation concerning the consent to the processing of data will be kept without time limits and will be considered valid for five years in relation to the purposes described here, except for communications on the matter and reserving the right to request the consent to process the data again.
Data will be accessed by those who work for the Data Controller as employees and collaborators (in different capacities(, following specific assignment and training, will have access as external Data Processors to the natural or legal people appointed to execute specific treatments. The list of external managers, if existing, will be available at our office.
Without the need for an express consent pursuant to art. 24 A, B and D lett. of the Privacy Code and art. 6 B and D lett. GDPR, the Holder may communicate the data to the subjects to whom the communication is required by law for the performance of management operations, accounting, compliance with the law. The data will not be disclosed.
Personal data are stored on servers located in Italy.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Any interested party can take advantage of the rights set forth in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR:
1. Obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form;
2. Obtain the indication of the origin of the personal data, the purposes and methods of processing, the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments, the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to art. 5 CO2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3 CO1 GDPR, the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees;
3. Obtain the update, the rectification or when the integration of the data is of interest to you; the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose storage is not necessary in rfelation to the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed; the attestation that the previous operations have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated, disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
4. Bucking for legitimate reasons, in whole or in part, to the processing of your personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose to send asvertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to art. from 16 to 21 GDPR (right of rectification, oblivion, treatment limitation, data portability, opposition), as well as the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority.
RULES OF EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
You maya t anytime exercise your rights by contacting the person responsible for the processing of personal data Mr. Berini Fabio at the email address: email@example.com or at the registered office of the data controller where the list of data processors is kept.
CONSENT TO DATA PROCESSING FOR MAIL PURPOSES
Having read and understood the previous information, I authorize the processing of data pursuant to art. 23 of the Privacy Code and art. 6 and 7 GDPR.
CONSENT TO DATA PROCESSING FOR MARKETING PURPOSES
Having read and understood the previous information, I authorize the processing of data for marketing purposes pursuant to art. 23 e 130 o the Privacy Code and art. 7 GDPR.
BMB di Berini F.&C. snc
Via dell’artigianato, 42/1
34070 Fogliano Redipuglia (GO)
T. 0481 489628 F. 0481 489193 – 488112
Iscrizione presso il Reg. delle Impr. di Gorizia
N. Iscrizione, C.F. e P. I. 00408090314
Capitale Sociale 2.000,00 euro I.V.